Set up MetaMask for Boba Network
how to add boba network chain to your metamask wallet
There are 2 ways to add Boba Network to your MetaMask wallet: automatic and manual.
3. Switch your Metamask to Boba L2 network by clicking the Layer 2 button
4. Confirm that you want to change networks
5. If you want to switch back to Layer 1, simply click on the Layer 1 icon again and confirm the network switch in MetaMask once again
- 1.Click "Ethereum Mainnet" to open a dropdown menu, scroll to the bottom and click "custom RPC"
2. Enter the following information to set up Boba Network:
- Network Name: BOBA L2
- New RPC URL: https://mainnet.boba.network
- Chain ID: 288
- Currency Symbol: ETH
- Block Explorer URL: https://blockexplorer.boba.network